Tuesday, June 13, 2017

6 month on the road assessment introduction

Since I can't figure out how to put an introduction at the top of the nicely formatted Word document which is a table, here is the paragraph before we get to the official assessment in the next post!

We've actually been living in the RV since August 15, 2016 when we picked it up in Michigan but we don't consider our "travelling" to have started until we retired and left the Pacific Northwest after Thanksgiving 2016.  So this assessment is based primarily on December 2016 through May 2017.  Weather and the places we went of course would impact this assessment.  So, here are some of my (Ellen's) thoughts of our experiences so far!  For most of you this will be TLDR (too long didn't read!) but if I could tell my earlier self some things, this is some of what I would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment